Project Excalibur (named after the owner Arthur) is a gaming / coding workstation build. The Excalibur is a simple no nonsense build with a clean look and performance to spare. The temperatures in the P300 was pretty good with GPU (75 degrees) and CPU (75 degrees).
The 2600x is quite a capable chip. With a bit of memory tuning and graphics OC we were able to match the 3600 in 3D mark firestrike (Results Here). Overall good build. Thank you to the client and we hope you like it!
- AMD Ryzen 5 2600X (6 cores / 12 threads)
- MSI B450M Mortar MAX
- Thermalright AS120 Plus Cooler
- Corsair LPX 16gb DDR4 3200Mhz
- MSI Ventus 1660ti 6gb
- WD Blue SN500 250gb m.2 ssd
- WD Blue 1tb 3.5″ hdd
- Coolermaster MWE 550W Bronze
- Phanteks P300 ATX case
Feel free to request an updated quote for this build