Project Twiga is a media editing workstation build for @Giraffe Africa Productions. We focused on giving the best bang for buck within the budget. The build will be used for 4K video and photo editing.
The motherboard turned out quite capable handling two nvme drives. However expansion is a bit limited due to the chipset. The build stays quite cool and we’re positive long hours of rendering will be a breeze even under harsh conditions. Thank you to the client and we hope you like it!
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6 cores / 12 threads)
- MSI B450M Mortar MAX
- Gelid Phantom Cooler
- Corsair LPX 32gb DDR4 3200Mhz
- MSI Gaming X Gtx1650 4gb
- XPG SX8200 Pro 256GB m.2 ssd
- XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB m.2 ssd
- Seagate Barracuda 2tb 3.5″ hdd
- Deepcool DQ550-M 550W Gold Full Modular
- Phanteks P300 ATX case
Feel free to request an updated quote for this build