Project Rush is a architecture workstation build. As the name suggests the timeline for delivery was really short so we had to rush getting the parts.
The setup is well balanced for archicad and lumion. Initially wanted to go for a Quadro P2200 card but settled on the RTX 2060. Looking forward to getting feedback how this build handles heavy modelling and render workloads. Thank you to the client and we hope you like it!
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6 cores / 12 threads)
- MSI B450M Mortar MAX
- Thermalright AS120 Plus Cooler
- Corsair LPX 32gb DDR4 3200Mhz
- MSI Ventus RTX 2060 6gb
- WD Blue SN500 250gb m.2 ssd
- WD Blue SN500 500gb m.2 ssd
- Seagate Barracuda 2tb 3.5″ hdd
- Coolermaster MWE 550W Bronze
- Phanteks P300 ATX case
Quoted Price : 150,000 KES
Feel free to request an updated quote for this build