BlackJack is a workstation build made for CAD modelling and rendering. The build is meant to be relatively cheap, easy to maintain and upgrade-able. I’m curious to see what the future specs of this build will be.
The extra cooling really helps the processor maintain higher boost frequencies during full load. It is worth it to consider after market coolers for the new generation Ryzen builds.
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6 cores / 12 threads)
- MSI B450m Mortar MAX
- Thermal right AS120 plus cooler
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz
- MSI Ventus GTX1660ti 6gb
- WD Blue SN500 500gb m.2 ssd
- WD Blue 2tb
- Coolermaster MWE 550W Bronze
- Phanteks Eclipse P300 ATX case
Feel free to request an updated quote for this build